Thursday, September 24, 2009

first time mom speedy delivery

Mrs speedy primip started with some contractions this morning at 9:00 and had some leaking water. I saw her at 10:30 and her contrx. were only lasting 20 seconds. I told her she may not have the baby till tomorrow. HA HA little did I know. She and her hubby went to play frisby golf this afternoon and then went home to take a nap. A short one. They called at 2:45pm and said that she was vomiting and her contrx. were getting stronger and were lasting one minute. She came to the Birth Inn and was 8 cms. WOW way to go. She did wonderful. Soooo relaxed between contrxs.
This first time mom was faithful with her walking the last month and I think that really helped her, So expecting moms start walking it really does help.
She gave birth to a 7lb. 12 oz baby boy at 4:34 pm.
Awesome and a daytime birth for Brenda and I. That's an extra blessing.
Nice

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy :). This is Tina. I couldn't wait to ckeck your blog tonight and see if you posted on the mom that was in labor today. I was praying for her, and am SOOOO thankful to hear all went well. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,
    I found your information while searching and searching for hourse online for a midwife in Wichita. My husband and I are going to try to get pregnant this summer and would like to fully educate ourselves about home births. I've read that you do home births? Is this the case? If so, I'd really like to get some information about what you do.

    -danielle mapes

    ReplyDelete